Enhance Your Beauty with Our Med Spa Skin Treatments
Dr. Louis Mes can refresh your skin and correct imperfections with a complete range of minimally invasive and non-invasive skin treatments at ourLafayette practice. To learn more about our skin treatments or schedule a consultation with Dr. Mes, contact our office today.
We use chemical peels to reduce wrinkles, discoloration, blemishes, scars, sun damage, and roughness. In general, chemical peels cause mild irritation and redness for several days as the surface layers of cells slough off, revealing rejuvenated skin.
The five types of peels we offer include:
- MicroPeel® . Our gentlest formula, MicroPeel® can subtly smooth your skin or reduce mild hyperpigmentation. After cleaning and exfoliating your face, we will use a mild skin irritant to remove dead and damaged skin cells. Next, we place a dry ice formula on your skin to encourage healing.
- Silk Peel™ . The Silk Peel™ Dermalinfusion™ device and proprietary formula treat skin problems such as dark spots, acne, and wrinkles. The Silk Peel™ machine simultaneously exfoliates and nourishes your skin for 20 minutes with little irritation or discomfort.
- Blue Peel®. This solution penetrates further into your skin to address scars, wrinkles, large pores, and hyperpigmentation. During treatment, the Blue Peel® is applied to your skin for up to an hour. For about a day after treatment, your skin will have a bluish hue. After about three days, dead skin cells will begin to come off, gradually improving the texture and appearance of your skin for the next six weeks.
- VI Peel®. This medium-strength peel is a special formulation of acids, chemicals, and vitamins that treats wrinkles, scars, dark spots, and rosacea. Dr. Mes will apply the VI Peel® on your skin for about 20 minutes, during which it may burn or tingle slightly. Most patients are completely recovered and experience younger looking skin within one week.
- MicroPeel® Plus . This deep peel uses salicylic acid, which fights acne, to remove layers of damaged cells, imperfections, and accumulated dirt within your pores. We will cleanse your face, apply the formula, and then use dry ice and cream to encourage healing and hydration. For the next two weeks, you will shed skin cells, revealing fresh skin underneath.
Laser Skin Procedures
We offer three laser skin procedures, which use precise, powerful bursts of light to improve your skin:
- Laser Genesis . During treatment, we direct pulses of light at specific areas to encourage collagen production, which can reduce the appearance of sun damage, rosacea, roughness, and wrinkles. This procedure lasts less than an hour and does not typically cause discomfort.
- Laser hair removal . Laser hair removal can eliminate the roots of hair follicles to reduce the amount of hair that grows. Typically, patients undergo laser hair removal treatments every six weeks until they achieve their desired results.
- LimeLight™ . This treatment uses an IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) laser to fragment pigmentation in your skin. The damaged, discolored skin cells slough off several days after treatment.
Dr. Mes also performs other skin treatments to enhance your appearance and self-esteem.
- Skin Pen . In addition to chemical peels and laser treatments, Dr. Mes can address the effects of aging and sun damage with Skin Pen. Using fine microneedles, paired with a special serum, he can remove damaged layers of skin. Your skin may appear slightly red for the week following treatment. It should become firmer and more even over the next few months.
- Permanent Makeup . Our aestheticians can apply permanent makeup, subtle tattoos that enhance your features for many years to come. Our precise handheld machines allow added pigment to integrate with your natural complexion for excellent results.
Improve Your Appearance with Skin TreatmentsContact our office today
to schedule a consultation with Dr. Mes.